The Moorgate Trust collects, holds and uses personal information provided through its Victoria Residences Website. The information may include:
- your name and email address;
- your particular property preferences;
- a record of any queries you have made.
Purposes for collecting the information
Wherever possible, The Moorgate Trust collects this information directly from you, and it is used for the following purposes:
- to respond to any queries you make;
- to gather information about your preferences;
- to inform you about future developments the Moorgate Trust , or any of its related entities, consider you might be interested in.
How we manage personal information
The Moorgate Trust is dedicated to keeping personal information secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security. Any information provided through The Victoria Residences Website may be entered into a database for the purpose of contacting you directly about future developments the Moorgate Trust, or any of its related entities, may consider you might be interested in, unless otherwise advised by you. You can advise us if you would prefer not to be directly contacted by writing to The Moorgate Trust at 10/114 St Georges Bay Road, Parnell, Auckland.
The Moorgate Trust does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. The Moorgate Trust may outsource certain of its functions to other organisations. For this purpose, and only for the purpose of providing services to The Moorgate Trust, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
- our related companies;
- organisations which provide services to us, such as printing, promotion and advertising agencies.
Access and correction of details